miércoles, 15 de agosto de 2007

6

see them awakened to the consciousness of the
possession of qualities and powers similar to
those you possess, and which, with Me to guide
and direct their use, will lift them and you to
such heights your human minds now cannot
conceive?
How would you like to see the down-andouts,
the failures, the discouraged, the discontented,
the weak, the sick, all awakened
to their Divine heritage, to the knowledge
that ALL that I, the FATHER, have is theirs;
and that each and all can be shown HOW to
attain it-all that WANT to know, and ASK
to be shown?
How would you like to live in a community,
in a world, where all were alike expressing
My highest qualities and powers, where each
was seeking so to eliminate his personality,
with all its limited selfish ideas, beliefs and
opinions, that My Perfect Life can express?
Would that not be a beautiful world?
Would that not be the real Heaven?
Dear son, that is what is coming into manifestation.
It is coming despite all appearances
to the contrary. The realization of this Heaven
has already come to many. It is coming soon
to many more, and later to all, as My quickening
Power is brought to them, even as It has
now been brought to you, and which first
must come from without before it can manifest
within.
If you would like to hasten its coming, dear
son, I hereby give you that privilege. If you
would like to help make it possible that
thousands and thousands of your brothers
can come into the Great Awakening, can
come into possession of My DIVINE Qualities
and Powers, then Beloved:
Turn within to Me, and seek earnestly to
KNOW My Purpose. Pray unceasingly, until
I disclose it all, My Blessed One.
Ask and ye SHALL receive. Seek and ye
SHALL find. Knock and it SHALL be opened
unto you.

No hay comentarios: