miércoles, 15 de agosto de 2007

3

104 WEALTH WEALTH 105
through which I AM going to pour many
Blessings into the hearts and lives of thousands
of your brothers.
Would you like to work thus with Me, My
son?
Would you not like to be such an avenue,
to participate in this Joy and Happiness, to
become a partner with Me in its distribution,
— with Me, your own True Self?
Think! Think what it would mean!
Is it possible? Could you really be a participator?
you ask.
Yes, and all you need to do is to turn within
to Me, with perfect Faith and Trust, and
let Me show you the way. All it needs is for
you to be CONSCIOUS of Me, abiding thus in
your heart, inspiring your every thought,
word and act, no longer listening to selfwill
and self-interest, but only to Me, your
Higher Self, as I tell you of My plans and
open up to you the wonderful visions of what
I have in store for you, if you faithfully
follow My instructions.
Ah, My son, if you only would! If you
only could know the Glory that awaits
compliance with this longing surging in your
heart!
Then indeed would you be in Heaven, right
here on earth. And such Joy and Peace and
Rest would be yours, that your very Soul,
even now at the thought of it, almost bursts
its bounds in its yearning that it may be.
Then would Life be a continual song of
gladness, for the Sun of My Love would
shine continuously from out your heart,
lighting and blessing you all along the way.
Then would We joyfully start out each day
to Our business or task, be it whatever it may,
you letting Me do the leading, and you waiting
upon My every Word, resting and trusting
absolutely in My Wisdom and Judgment,
KNOWING that the thing We do will always be
just the RIGHT thing, and that all that We do
will bring SUCCESS, no matter what We undertake.
How would you like to form such a partnership,
My son?
Would that not be better than spending
most of your time worrying about business or
investments, or what to do with surplus,

No hay comentarios: