miércoles, 15 de agosto de 2007

4

income, or profits, in order to get the most
returns for them; fearing continually, when
approached by friends or acquaintances, that
they are trying to interest you in some
favorite scheme, or in some unwise speculation,
or some craftily conceived plan to
relieve you of some of your money?
Yes, if you would but enter into partnership
with Me, letting Me be the elder partner,
throwing all responsibility upon Me, then
indeed would you be relieved of all this; and
you would find, instead of cares and burdens
and problems, now so exacting they leave you
not one moment's peace of mind, that all this
has been lifted from you forever, and Life
has become one glad round of happy days,
filled to the brim with Soul-satisfying experiences,
because wholly devoted to making
others happy.
IV
AND now, My son, what say you?
What are you going to do about it?
I have shown you who and what you are;
that you are nothing; that I AM, and you are
NOT,—you being only one of My mortal
expressions, which I have brought into being in
order to manifest on earth through you some
of My Divine qualities, and to bring Joy and
Peace and Good-Will into the hearts of many
of My other and less complete expressions.
I have shown you all this. And you may
not believe it. But that makes no difference.
You can believe or not, as you choose. But
whichever you choose, know it is really I
Who choose, and not you. And if you disbelieve,
it is only because I AM not yet ready
for you to entertain this belief; for you still
have many disillusionments, disappointments,
heartaches and sufferings to go through
before you can come into true understanding of
My meaning.

No hay comentarios: