miércoles, 15 de agosto de 2007

5

But mark you, My son! The words I herein
speak are seeds I AM planting in your heart,
and they will germinate, and the time will
come when the Truth of them will appear
plainly to your understanding.
Then you will know I AM in you, that I
AM YOU, that I, your TRUE Self, must and
will rule; and that all I have said herein shall
blossom forth in actual manifestation in your
life.
You who understand and whose heart
urges you to enter into full partnership with
Me; you, beloved, I here promise, shall soon
partake of the Heavenly Joy that awaits.
In the meantime, your work lies before
you. You must BE STILL, and learn to
KNOW I AM GOD, WITHIN you. You must
study and meditate on this and My other
Revelations. You must realize that I, God,
AM all that there is; that I gave you all, and
that I can take away all.
You must accustom yourself to this Truth,
and must make ready to give back all to Me
for USE in My service.
But, dear son, in giving all to Me, fear not;
I, God, AM no outside person, I AM only
your Real Self, your own True, Wonderful,
Perfect SELF.
I ask you to give to no one but Me, your
TRUE Self, and then only that I may direct
and guide you in its USE. Instead of holding
for self, you now will hold for Me. Instead
of seeking your pleasure, you now will seek
only Mine.
Henceforth you are to abide in Me and
let My Words abide in you, and just to the
extent you do this, you can ask what you will
and it will be done unto you.
Be Still! - and KNOW - I AM - GOD.
Know that I AM holding in reserve for you
wonderful uses for the Wealth I have brought
into manifestation through you, uses different
from any I have heretofore shown unto man.
I have long been preparing you so that you
can cooperate with Me in such use.
How would you like to see Man, your
brothers, many of them, thousands of them,
hundreds of thousands, quickened as you
have been quickened with the realization of
My Presence within? How would you like to

No hay comentarios: